Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Beginning

This week has been intense, but productive. I have worked my way into interning every day this week, and because of it I have completely broken into a whole new field of interning. Now, not only am I doing useful but trivial tasks for the company but im also sitting in and joining in useful projects. I think being at the company you are interning at as much as possible is key. Im completely involved in all the projects, or atleast knowledgeable about them, and this makes its easy to communicate and stay useful to the employs. Through this I have also joined the group setting and have become a part of the "team" you could say. When your there day after day you become one of them, not just this kid that pops in and out and never really knows what is going on. But I must admit its tough on your finances, going and working for a place everyday for free does not pay for anything but knowledge. 

No comments: